Sign in to follow this  
ArxValdex

BoB Emails received late or never at all

ArxValdex    10
ArxValdex

I received emails 2 days late from BoB regarding tracking an order

Obviously Bob thought I was ignoring the messages however this is not the case

Emails sent 9th, 10th and 11th July received all messages on 11th July at the same time

Responded 11th July

Adding the buyer's gmail account is spamming my emails so she didnt receive her tracking code sent on 8th July

So Bob is going to restrict my account and the buyer thinks I ran off with her R197

In case Bob doesn't get my 3 emails sent here are your details get your buyer to check her spam folder:

Case: VET-300-75500

Order: 7670679

Tracking: PE826267569ZA

Where is it: N1 STAD Post Office

From When: Yesterday

Date Sent: 8th July

A simple phone call from any party would have resolved the issue.

I do have email receiving problems from Bid or Buy at times (some orders dont come through at all) unless I am the only one who has this problem perhaps Bob should have a look into this issue.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I send tracking numbers via BoB messaging and they do occasionally go to a buyers spam folder. I have had orders/payment notifications in my spam folder as well. People don't always check and then a week later i get asked where the tracking number is.... It doesn't happen very often with me, but from time to time it does get mixed up.

Colin_P    10
Colin_P
In case Bob doesn't get my 3 emails sent here are your details get your buyer to check her spam folder:

Actually, she's your customer, not BoB's.

A simple phone call from any party would have resolved the issue.

Perhaps you should call the buyer then? You could let her know directly instead of hoping that someone will read your forum post and forward it to the correct person.

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

It is an issue sometimes when a client contact BOB instead of seller to verify and then seller don't receive email in time.

Not much can be done but resolve when u can.

I subscribed to all newsletters and dont receive any....not in spam either