Sign in to follow this  
Yolanda76

Beware of rude seller on here

Yolanda76

I frequently buy stuff online. Not just on Bidorbuy but other places. My experiences thus far have been great. However, recently I purchased something from a seller called Funstuff and I chose them because they had so many positive ratings on their name. Don't be fooled by all the positive ratings though! This seller's customer service leaves a lot to be desired. Item was sent much later than promised. I could not get hold of this seller on the phone - voicemail every time, emails were not replied to and even my sms was ignored. Eventually I asked Bidorbuy to intervene. Seller sent tracking number 24hrs after being contacted by Bidorbuy. When I received the item - again another 2 weeks after tracking nr received - I then rated seller negatively - I did it in an honest and respectful manner. Seller then immediately changed his positive rating of me and left a very rude, sarcastic message publicly, with a lot of exclamation marks, calling me a liar! I then decided to go through all seller's own ratings on his profile and saw that everybody who left a negative rating for this seller mostly complained about the same things I complained about with this seller and got a similarly rude and sarcastic reply back from this seller. I have since laid a complaint with Bidorbuy against this seller, but I'm not sure if it will go anywhere. I wish to appeal to everybody who has been publicly insulted by this seller to also lay a complaint - perhaps then Bidorbuy will do something. This experience has really put me off buying on this site again. This seller should be banned for his rudeness - he is giving Bidorbuy a bad name.

BABADAUD

Edited by BABADAUD

Free Soul Styles

I must admit telling a buyer "You choose the post office option, what did u expect!!!" is very rude. There has been a slow down at the main hubs, but you should have been informed of this or any other issues in regards to posting your item.

Colin_P

A slow down at the hub doesn't mean that the tracking number is not available for a week or so. That's caused by the seller not posting the item when promised.