Sign in to follow this  
nixies

Account suspension?

nixies    10
nixies

I dont know who to turn to, as the call centre agents are not helpful at all and the person dealing with this issue, is on late shift.

Buyer rated me neutral 1 day after making payment. I respond by asking not to make an unfair rating. Buyer responded by sending me a threatening email and rated me 3 negatives. I opened 3 snc's asking for the ratings to be removed and the reasons. Buyer got in touch with customer agent ticket [#GQP-219-35083] and I got notification to which I reply. Then buyer accused me by saying parcel received but empty, and there was definately no tampering with parcel. Meaning I have never put anything in the parcel. I replied that buyer must open a fraud and theft case against me if that is the case. To make this story short, I got mails from the agent on 10,11,15 & 19 June to which I responded on 11 June (3 times) and 16 June (2 times). The agent kept on emailing me "please respond to buyer withing 24 hours" to which I kept on replying that I did respond to the messages. All of a sudden I got this mail this morning that my account has been suspended due to me not responding. I am not happy about this. I spoke to two agents this morning and apparently only Simphewe can solve this problem. Looking at the buyer's ratings to other sellers, I can see that the same also happened to some of them. I will appreciate any help in this matter.

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

Also consider your responses to neutral & negative ratings...there's amicable ways of sorting out misunderstandings and/or issues. Perhaps respond to your customers in a more civil way; those ratings might change? Misunderstandings are prone to happen, especially online. How you respond to it, and/or offer to sort out is all up to you and your destiny. These are your customers.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Agree with Fashion Police.

Vegar    10
Vegar

Interesting that they rated you neutral 1 day after they paid - meaning they had not even received the package yet?

Why did they then rate you 3 negatives? What was the complaint?

I have a feeling that there is more to this than stated ...

Colin_P    10
Colin_P
Agree with Fashion Police.

Me too. I won't buy from a seller who is aggressive when there is a problem.