Sign in to follow this  
Depot Three

Well I got scammed. Fazel Ebrahim took 6 months savings.

Depot Three

Not to be naive, but he had 6 good ratings for hi tech stuff. So after the wife and I having much debate,we decided to update our apple mac( for work) this guy made me pay postage and postal insurance, before he took my R7120 and ran. Fazel Ebrahim damn your soul. I have to figure a way to tell the wife I just lost half of all the money we have. dammit!!!!!

we have his iD details Etc, but he is from Margate, so what can we do? I have done 1600 good trades on BoB over the years and this guy was good, he even deleted buyers with no ratings and turned down cash offers on his items. Why do that if he was ripping us off, then before he disappeared, he e mailed me asking if I wanted the games removed from the laptop before he posts...then he steals our money. I'm in denial. Oh well.

cheers

David

Depot Three.

Digital Wolf

Assuming you paid with EFT? Little known fact, the bank may reverse the payment (or part of) under certain circumstances, I know of a few people who have been successful, but also many who have not. But it's worth a try, you have to lay charges with the police first and then take all that information to your bank.

At very least they will close his account and hand his details to the police, most of these guys are in it for a quick buck and don't put a lot of effort into using fake identities and proof of addresses, very often their bank account is in their name, real ID number and home address and they just give you a fake ID number.

MiemsJewels

This sure is BAD Depot Three.

SADiamondsrus

really terrible to lose all that money. Definitely open case with SAPS