Sign in to follow this  
Seeds and All

Sold item closed too early without relisting

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

I noticed today that Trade ID 148364087 that had a sale on it, closed early and did not relist even though there were still items available after that sale. The listing was set to relist what was not sold a further 8 times. The thumbnail picture was also missing and I also did not receive an email informing me that there was a sale. Even though it had a sale on it, the listing should have remained open until its set closing time and then relisted what was not sold.

This happened on Monday 9 June 2014 at 09h08 and I only noticed it by chance today. Please investigate this issue and let me know the cause as I'm concerned that other listings have also closed without my knowledge. :weird:

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I had a similar problem with this last month. I had 4 items on hand and a buyer bought 1 item. So technically there should be 3 left, however, it kept the listing open with 4 on hand. When i emailed BoB i was told that the amount on hand would adjust automatically once an item was sold

. I had just done stock take so i know for a fact that the listing was wrong... But apparently not. This isn't the first time it's happened.

I just went through all 900 odd listings to make sure the stock on hand was right....

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Similar thing happened a few weeks ago. I mentioned it on another post but got no response from BoB!