Sign in to follow this  
storbecks

Hardcover Mills and Boon

storbecks    10
storbecks

Would anyone be able to help me find out more information on a hardcover Mills and Boon book, Doctor of Mercy by Elizabeth Gilzean. I found it in a box of old books, its not in the best condition, and I have not been able to get any info on it. I've never seen a hardcover Mills and Boon. Says it was first published in 1965. Any help would be appreciated.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Hardcovers from M & B from the 60's are not so common anymore. If yu google it you will find the odd copy for sale, pricing however will depend on condition etc.

"In the 1960s Mills & Boon launched its own paperback Mills & Boon Romance imprint although hardcovers remained a major output. Until today (2008) most titles of the genuine Mills & Boon imprints (the two Romance lines and the medical and historical romances) are released 2 month prior to the paperback edition as a limited edition of hardcovers, and months later as large prints. Thus many paperback series titles of January and February have a copyright date of the previous year. " Mills and Boon - RomanceWiki

storbecks    10
storbecks

Thank you :bigsmile: