Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

The funniest/weirdest reason for late or non-payment ?

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Just for something a little lighter as we head into the weekend....what reasons have you received for late or non-payment that leave you smiling, or hopefully chuckling along?

I usually send out a courtesy email on day 4 or 5 if I have had no payment or email, often avoids me filing an SNC. Recently I sent one out a little late, coz I was very busy, so it was already day 6, and almost instantly I got a message back...

"I got so excited browsing the books you put on BidorBuy, scared someone will buy it before I can close my order. "

Didn't think my listings were that exciting that yo can forget to pay for almost a week ! Anyway at least she did pay the following day :bigsmile:

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

" I never placed that order with you. I've never bid on your items before" - - said the person who vigorously bid on my auction last weekend ( and paid for a previous order)....

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
" I never placed that order with you. I've never bid on your items before" - - said the person who vigorously bid on my auction last weekend ( and paid for a previous order)....

Mostly they dont bother to reply,then u know its snc time and 100% of the time they appeal the snc,BUT STILL DONT PAY!

Makes no sense that one,

Best excuse i had when one buyer did reply was"i need to increase my eft limit to be able to pay you"-and he never paid,so i guess he increased the limit but could not increase his available funds!!

neil

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

It's sad that it works that way... Would be nice if they increased the funds and the limit!

Another fun one i got a while back was that he never intended to win the auction. He just wanted to bid....

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
It's sad that it works that way... Would be nice if they increased the funds and the limit!

Another fun one i got a while back was that he never intended to win the auction. He just wanted to bid....

Haha,Wishful thinking.

Yes,that has come up a few times,"i was bidding but never thought i would win the auction".....