Sign in to follow this  
qball

Archiving of old trades

qball    11
qball

Please note, bidorbuy will be archiving old trades for business risk reasons, this will affect your ability to view old trades and listings - you will not be able to view these old trades in your Listing area under Selling in My bidorbuy.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Do you mean past sales?? How far back?

voldermort    10
voldermort

I notice sale items have also been taken off ratings as well?

qball    11
qball

This will not affect sales, it only affects non transactional listings where no sales were made. We keep the sales.

amadav    10
amadav

A problem for me, can`t you at least make the data for us available till 01-01-2013. Just wanted to list some items again but now you have to take pictures again and redo listings. Pretty please! Thank you. Just note that one also cannot access sales of 2012 items.

qball    11
qball

Just to understand some of these requests - are you using old sales to relist products? Are you trying to access the old sales to use that detail to relist the product? Why do you need to access sales going so far back?

CardinaJewels    10
CardinaJewels
Just to understand some of these requests - are you using old sales to relist products? Are you trying to access the old sales to use that detail to relist the product? Why do you need to access sales going so far back?

Hi, I just want to find out are you constantly archiving trades? I cannot access old trades from February anymore, When we get new stock in it is easier to copy an old trade than to recreate and edit the photo's every time. Is there no way I can at least access trades for 6 months past? Look forward to your reply

Funky Trends    10
Funky Trends

Hi. Is it me or is Bid or Buy getting harder and harder. Constant non paying buyers and now we cannot even access prior listings to re-list. I can't find anything prior to one month, I have to go and find my listings on google and copy them - crazy. All sellers have items in stock for months that need to be re-listed!!!!