Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Images not being recognised on bulkload csv files

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Hi Guys

I did call Claudia at Bob and emailed her a screen shot. Trying to upload bulkloads that I have been using for about two years. The error message is :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5100[/ATTACH]

I have tried a number of different files and I get the same error on lines 2 through to lines 30. There is nothing wrong with the image URLs. I can open those images in my browser.

Please can someone attend to this and also give me a call when its resolved. Much appreciated!

rezizter    10
rezizter

Could you please send me the cvs file, so I can take a look. I have IM'd you my mail addy

rezizter    10
rezizter
Hi Guys

I did call Claudia at Bob and emailed her a screen shot. Trying to upload bulkloads that I have been using for about two years. The error message is :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5100[/ATTACH]

I have tried a number of different files and I get the same error on lines 2 through to lines 30. There is nothing wrong with the image URLs. I can open those images in my browser.

Please can someone attend to this and also give me a call when its resolved. Much appreciated!

All fixed up. I have sent you a mail with the fixed up csv file, and instructions on what i changed, namely the image url's.