Sign in to follow this  
Seeds and All

Other auctions being won by the same buyer

Seeds and All

We noticed yesterday that the other auctions being won by a buyer are no longer being shown on the completed Buy Now orders. Please bring this functionality back or bring the old sales pages back. We allow combined shipping of Buy Now orders and auction wins into one parcel. Yesterday morning we shipped a Buy Now order and more items that was won on auction could have been added to that parcel. Luckily that buyer did not mind paying for a second parcel to be sent.

We were assured by the category manager that, before the old sales pages are removed, the new sales pages would have all the functionality that the old sales pages had.

catzcan

Good Morning Seeds

On your sales page the last heading, preferences, you can set the maximum days that allows order to be combined. I think that should solve your problem.

Regards

Seeds and All

Hey there Catz,

Thanks for trying to assist but I do know of this feature and have it set to the maximum allowed by the bidorbuy system which is 14 days. Preferably I would have wanted this set to 30 days as those are my terms. I allow my buyers 30 days to combine orders and to make one payment when they are finished shopping with Seeds and All.

On the old sales pages, if a buyer placed a Buy Now order and also had some winning bids there was a link on the Buy Now order that showed all other auctions being won by that buyer which could then be combined into one parcel. This feature is not working on the new sales pages and now only appears on auction orders.