Sign in to follow this  
mellowred

Steel & Wood craft shop for sale in Hermanus

mellowred    10
mellowred

Hi all

I'm posting here in the hope that someone knows someone who may be interested in buying our workshop in Hermanus.

See classified ad link http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=14381016

The workshop is as stated in the ad. Will suit a creative person who can handle steel and wood machinery.

We are very open to negotiation regarding price and also as to what stays and what goes, and I am willing to move the retail side to our home. (BoB will be our "shop").

At this stage we are not really willing to just sell off the equipment as we spent a lot of time and money setting-up the shops - shelving, dry walls, fixing the machinery and equipment to walls and floors, etc.

In July last year we sold our steel and shade manufacturing and installation business so that Hennie could pursue his creative side and start manufacturing more arty, crafty steel and wood items. We started at the house which worked well until a night nurse moved into an adjacent property and the noise became a problem.

In March this year we rented premises in the New Industrial Area and started to set up a workshop and display area. Hennie had been complaining of severe pains in his hips, but being a man :mad: put off going to the Doctor and stubbornly carried on.

A month (and quite a bit of capital) into the new venture, the pain became unbearable, walking and bending very difficult, and he eventually gave in and was diagnosed with avascular necrosis. This means he is in urgent need of two hip replacements and will be unable to do the heavy lifting and carrying required at the shop for a period of about six months.

Besides running the little retail outlet, I do bookkeeping and various small publishing jobs from home, so having to open the shop alone while taking care of Hennie after the ops is just going to be an additional burden at this stage. A case of being in two places at one time :(.

I'd sincerely appreciate any help in finding a buyer.

Many thanks

Mandy

mellowred    10
mellowred

Price reduced - very urgent sale

Hennie's first op is scheduled for within the next six weeks - this sale is now very,very urgent.

We have decided to remove all the finished stock and have reduced the asking price to R175,000 (which we are willing to negotiate on).

Hoping that someone out there sees this as an opportunity to set up a son/nephew/daughter/niece is a small business of their own.

Thanks

Mandy

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=14381016

ingant    10
ingant
Hennie's first op is scheduled for within the next six weeks - this sale is now very,very urgent.

We have decided to remove all the finished stock and have reduced the asking price to R175,000 (which we are willing to negotiate on).

Hoping that someone out there sees this as an opportunity to set up a son/nephew/daughter/niece is a small business of their own.

Thanks

Mandy

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=14381016

Hi Mandy,

Please forward me more details. Turnover sales etc.

Regards,

Michael

Colin_P    10
Colin_P

You do realise that the thread is four years old?