Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Old sales page removal!!

ATA STAMP CENTRE

I see bob did not wait till 31 may as advised but it is already gone

We had a long thread about this sometime ago and bob did a few changes to aid the transition

What i have to use now is the "auctions won today"printout from which to sort.

I ask only one thing please,would it be possible for us to have a way in which we could group all purchases from a single buyer together .

EG buyer A BUYS 10 different lots but they appear in different places,on the old sales page we could group them together as their was a buyer tab to click and they were in alphabetical order.

PLEASE see if this can be implemented on the won auctions page

thanks,neil

PS-rememeber the less time i spend on sorting through orders,the more i can list and the more commission and fees bob will make

i HAD a look now and in the headings,the 2nd block has title and product code,and these puts them in alhabetical or numerical order,but here i need the buyer in alphabetical order,if someone could please look at this option,will be appreciated.

neil

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

ATA STAMP CENTRE
I see bob did not wait till 31 may as advised but it is already gone

We had a long thread about this sometime ago and bob did a few changes to aid the transition

What i have to use now is the "auctions won today"printout from which to sort.

I ask only one thing please,would it be possible for us to have a way in which we could group all purchases from a single buyer together .

EG buyer A BUYS 10 different lots but they appear in different places,on the old sales page we could group them together as their was a buyer tab to click and they were in alphabetical order.

PLEASE see if this can be implemented on the won auctions page

thanks,neil

PS-rememeber the less time i spend on sorting through orders,the more i can list and the more commission and fees bob will make

i HAD a look now and in the headings,the 2nd block has title and product code,and these puts them in alhabetical or numerical order,but here i need the buyer in alphabetical order,if someone could please look at this option,will be appreciated.

neil

MAC,can someone give some feedback if this is possible please

thanks

neil

CardinaJewels

I never used the old sales page so it is hard for me to know the difference, but I do know the current sales page if you click on sales to JOE SMITH for example it will bring up all sales for that person, I use this constantly for each buyer as i am packaging to make sure there are no orders that need to be grouped

ATA STAMP CENTRE
I never used the old sales page so it is hard for me to know the difference, but I do know the current sales page if you click on sales to JOE SMITH for example it will bring up all sales for that person, I use this constantly for each buyer as i am packaging to make sure there are no orders that need to be grouped

HI,YES i understand that but lets say i sell 70 items on crazy wed,that can be 40 different buyers and orders,so currently my print run is 8 pages and i sort from there,if i have to print each order then my print run goes to 40 pages ,not economical at all,as i only supply invoice if requested and that is seldom

the auctions won today list is fine,i just need to be able to group the buyers together and in aphabetical order.

Now if i could somehow attract the attention of the powers that be at bob,i would be happy,

I know us stamp dealers are low on the totem pole.but there may be some others that work similar to me?

thanks

neil

anyone with any suggestions will be appreciated,thanks

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

ATA STAMP CENTRE
HI,YES i understand that but lets say i sell 70 items on crazy wed,that can be 40 different buyers and orders,so currently my print run is 8 pages and i sort from there,if i have to print each order then my print run goes to 40 pages ,not economical at all,as i only supply invoice if requested and that is seldom

the auctions won today list is fine,i just need to be able to group the buyers together and in aphabetical order.

Now if i could somehow attract the attention of the powers that be at bob,i would be happy,

I know us stamp dealers are low on the totem pole.but there may be some others that work similar to me?

thanks

neil

anyone with any suggestions will be appreciated,thanks

Any feedback or suggestions?

thanks

neil

rezizter

It is possible to group the buyers toghether.

when you go to your "Auctions won today", click on it.

At the top there is a sort, if you click on "Buyer Id" it will sort alphanumerically.

I have attached a screenshot and highlighted in red, where you can click.

Selection_008.jpg.83b4c83de76fa7d494ed51e154ca9797.jpg

Please advise if this is what you mean, or how we can assist

ATA STAMP CENTRE

hi,thanks for reply

unfortunately the buyer id does not appear as a heading on the "auctions won today"

the headings are as follows

item id

title /seller product code

open times/close times

quantity/price

status,views,users watchng,bids/sales,relistings(this heading shows the buyer username but cant be grouped together?

actions

THIS is the page i need to be able to group buyers purchases together as i print this and then use to sort

thanks

neil

rezizter
hi,thanks for reply

unfortunately the buyer id does not appear as a heading on the "auctions won today"

the headings are as follows

item id

title /seller product code

open times/close times

quantity/price

status,views,users watchng,bids/sales,relistings(this heading shows the buyer username but cant be grouped together?

actions

THIS is the page i need to be able to group buyers purchases together as i print this and then use to sort

thanks

neil

Ok Will have a look, please give me a moment

MiemsJewels
Any feedback or suggestions?

thanks

neil

I don't like the new sales page either. Really prefer the "old sales" page view. Much easier to make personal offers too.

rezizter

I have raised the issue, and will report shortly

ATA STAMP CENTRE
I have raised the issue, and will report shortly

Thanks,i have already made my first error,missing one item out of a few purchased by same buyer as they were not grouped.

Now i must hope i dont get a negative,

AND i was careful.

I cannot see any other way except to print an order for each buyer and thats not cost effective just to sort out items.

We hope it can be done,

thanks

neil

rezizter
Thanks,i have already made my first error,missing one item out of a few purchased by same buyer as they were not grouped.

Now i must hope i dont get a negative,

AND i was careful.

I cannot see any other way except to print an order for each buyer and thats not cost effective just to sort out items.

We hope it can be done,

thanks

neil

Task to fix has been assigned. I will monitor it and report shortly.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Any update yet on this "assignment"

I am not lookng forward to another crazy wed sales and sorting fiasco again.

Appreciated

neiil

Seeds and All

Good morning Rezizter,

We allow combining of both Buy Now and Auction orders into one parcel. On the auction orders there is a message informing me that the buyer still has winning bids on other auctions that have yet to close. This allows me to hold back on shipping till all those auctions have closed.

On Buy Now orders this message is absent, which means I cannot see if that buyer still has winning bids which could be added to that parcel and the parcel gets sent off without those items. This forces the buyer to pay shipping twice or I have to send the second parcel at my own expense. It has now happened three times where I have sent the parcel in the morning only to find an auction closing later that day for which the bid was placed the previous evening.

The link at the top of auction orders, showing how many other auctions the buyer is winning, should also be at the top of Buy Now orders from the same buyer. Please see attached screen shots with the areas circled in red. This is an example of the outstanding winning auctions not showing on the Buy Now order.

390651_140604093305_Other_auctions_being_won_-_Auction.png

390651_140604093306_Other_auctions_being_won_-_Buy_Now.png

This function was available to us on the old style sales page as well as the new style sales page but disappeared when the old style sales page was removed around 26 May 2014.

We are desperate to sort this out as it an essential element to how we manage our sales and shipping.

With kind regards,

Jonathan

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Any update will be welcome on this assignment

thanks

neil

Cali Craft and Gems

Since the removal of the old sales page, I've felt rather lost!

It used to be easy to see what transactions came through since I last checked by glancing at the old sales page. With the "new" page things fall out of sequence as soon as the buyer completes the transaction as the system automatically shoots this up to the top of the page.

What I've also noticed (with auctions) is that as soon as the buyer completes the transaction, it will show on the main page under "My sales - past 2 days" even if the auction closed a week before - it kicks it out of the "time slot" - if you know what I mean!

Although I don't mind changes or improvements, if one has made use of the one system (ie old sales page) for almost 7 years as it worked better for my needs than the new page, then to be forced to use the new page is extremely frustrating. Yes, I know we were told yonks ago about the change, but the only way that the new page "helped" was with regards to the coloured tags for quick sorting when it came to view the status of the order so (as I imagine many sellers) stuck to using the old page due to it's own qualities.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Any update on this please?

STILL cannot group buyers together for any won auctions ect,for a specific date or day of sales.

Any feedback will be appreciated

thanks neil

CardinaJewels
Any update on this please?

STILL cannot group buyers together for any won auctions ect,for a specific date or day of sales.

Any feedback will be appreciated

thanks neil

I was looking at the sales page now, would you not be able to use the advanced search, enter in the date range you wish and then sort the results by buyer ID, and then use that info as needed. Hope this Helps :idea:

Pierre_Henri

Hi Neil

Send me a mail or private message and I will help you

Pierre

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi Neil

Send me a mail or private message and I will help you

Pierre

Thanks for the suggestion

Does not work for me as still have no picture of item and cannot group buyers together.

The orders also not suitable as constantly being added to and makes it uneconomical to keep printing each order just to sort.

Easiest option is as i suggested to BOB AND REZIZTER will be to add a buyer id tab to the won auctions page as this has all the info needed but should show the buyers grouped together instead of at random.

But being a lowly stamp seller on bob,i suppose its not important,although there are a few improvements that have been done on my suggestions in the past,

Heres hoping and praying.

Neil