Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

Cannot Edit listings

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Went to my second account to check relistings but firstly could not log in as said by password was incorrect. Ok so I thought perhaps I was on Caps lock or pressed incorrectly so tried again...after several attempts and being told I have tried too many times and must wait I took a tea break. I know my password well and so no chance of having wrong ! Went back and voila straight on ...blooming gremlins.

Now I tried to "call up" open items to edit relisting and tells me "No matching records found" ok so clicked on the number of open items and says the same but now at the bottom says "Showing 76 to 27 of 27 entries" mmm thats interesting !

So are there any known gremlins lurking or do I just try again later ? If I go to my listings as if I were a buyer they all appear so they are there just that I cannot access to edit them.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

No worries ! Clicked on the Status headings until one "activated" !! Haha hope I didn't confuse it ! But can at least get in now !

Russalpcs    10
Russalpcs

I had a similar problem when rating buyers on the second page - it defaulted back to the 2nd page which was then blank - I had to click back to first page and voila!