Sign in to follow this  
windrider

Looking for: The Weaker Vessel by Antonia Frasier

windrider

I'm looking for the used copy of "The Weaker vessel - Woman's lot in seventeenth century" by Antonia Frasier. I'd ordinarily get a new copy, but besides going up in price (thank you Zuma) I simply cannot get a copy. Many online sellers don't have stock.

Anyone have the book to sell? I don't mind if it is a hardcover or a paperback. As long as it is in a decent condition.

wayjen

Have you looked on Amazon?

windrider

I have, but the shipping costs raise the costs to 3 x times the original book price. The whole delivery by courier only has really put the ordering from Amazon on hold

wayjen
I have, but the shipping costs raise the costs to 3 x times the original book price. The whole delivery by courier only has really put the ordering from Amazon on hold

hmmmm, It's such a pity that customs sometimes put prices on gifts sent to South Africa and other times the items just come through the door with nothing added on.

I sometimes wonder if there is a way to send things from USA to South Africa without having the receiver getting a bill from customs.