Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LEIBMAN

OLYMPUS E1 camera

2 posts in this topic

This was a great pro camera especially for starters in the pro photo world. Yet there seems to be no promotion of the products by a great camera company in SA. Are there any enthusiasts out there who would like to get a line going on Olympus. After all they have pioneered more in the photo world than many of the giants.

HBL

Hi,

I love olympus cameras, just a pity that the older digitals used SmartMedia memory cards. Does anybody have any spare card lying around, or are you looking for a card.

OLYMPUS E-3 CAMERA

:roll:

I have tried unsuccessfully to get a response from the local agents for Olympus as I have 4 Pro lenses and a flash FL50 which only fit the Olympus DSLR cameras. I would have bought the E-3 but with such poor customer relations I have decided I must sell the whole family of Olympus to which I have belonged for many years and stay with my Canon EOS 1D Mk 11 N and its family of lenses and flashes. At least the agents care about their products and their customers. I had occasion with my Canon this week where a mirror lock up problem caused a malfunction. I had a turnaround time of 48 hours from the factory repair agents. This is service and the way to keep customers.