Sign in to follow this  
Sashax

GISA info

Sashax

Hi

Could anybody help me with contact details for GISA? I have been trying since last year to contact them through the e-mail address they supply on their website but have not received any reply. Strangely enough their is no phone number on the website.

Thank you

Cali Craft and Gems

I too have tried the advertised email to no avail.

However, in the recent past, I have sent the owner a private message via BoB and have received a reply (on a different matter however). I do not know if he still peeks at the messages on BoB. (if you do read this Luke, pls contact me ASAP, thanks.)

User: lukeness

(see "Private Messages" in the menu bar above)

Sashax
I too have tried the advertised email to no avail.

However, in the recent past, I have sent the owner a private message via BoB and have received a reply (on a different matter however). I do not know if he still peeks at the messages on BoB. (if you do read this Luke, pls contact me ASAP, thanks.)

User: lukeness

(see "Private Messages" in the menu bar above)

Hi

Thanks a lot. At last I received a reply from GISA. Apparently they only serve members of the commercial gem trade. No luck for our small people.

circe

hi

go to the diamond centre. they have offices there.

frikkie

Sashax

Hi Frikkie

Thank you very much but I did receive a reply from them at long last. They are only serving members of the commercial gem trade (100 gems or more). So for me that option is out.

Cali Craft and Gems

In the past I have offered to be the "middle man" to send items to GISA on behalf of individuals.

Payment is required up front plus shipping costs. Order will have to be processed through bidorbuy.

Lukeness

Apologies for my tardiness in replying to messages. I've been travelling quite extensively so am not always available. For now, capacity demands that we stick to trade-only submissions as the additional work does not warrant the layout for staff and facilities. This is a symptom is the economy, so it will hopefully change in the future.