Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Let's Do The Time Warp Again!

wayjen    10
wayjen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5079[/ATTACH]

Where is Sam?

Found an old Rolling Stone newspaper and one The Mix newspaper and two Billboard newspaper magazines from the middle to late '70's.

They are filled with articles and pictures and adverts from that time and the KISS picture is actually sliver mirror type advert but my picture does not do it justice. It feels almost like a thin foil which reflects like a mirror so had to be careful that I don't get my sexy chops in the picture.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5078[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5079[/ATTACH]

Where is Sam?

Found an old Rolling Stone newspaper and one The Mix newspaper and two Billboard newspaper magazines from the middle to late '70's.

They are filled with articles and pictures and adverts from that time and the KISS picture is actually sliver mirror type advert but my picture does not do it justice. It feels almost like a thin foil which reflects like a mirror so had to be careful that I don't get my sexy chops in the picture.

Fabulous. Last time I went to the UK I had to bring an extra suitcase back.

My prize buy were 5 antique dolls for a mere 50 pounds each. Worth 2 and a half times that. Even with the exchange rate the trip is worth the chase.

I cannot wait to see my Grandchildren when I go in September and some more than buying to look forward to.

Edited by geewhizz