Sign in to follow this  
DanceAge

Need Help Finding Suppliers for Lingerie

DanceAge

Hi There

A friend of mine is opening a lingerie shop and quite stupidly I agreed to help her find suppliers, if I knew it would be such a difficult task, I might have advised her not to open a shop in the first place. After spending hours trying to find suppliers for Lingerie and writing e-mails after e-mail to potential suppliers that don't reply, I have had no luck. We prefer to buy from bidorbuy as we are out in the sticks and online is a way for us to get in to contact with the rest of the world without the costs and hassles of travelling. Is there any of you guys out there that sell Triumph in wholesale lots or at wholesale prices for resale purposes??? If so PLEASE let me know and Please list your goods.

Thanks

Regards

Evelyn Duperron

admin

Hi Evelyn,

Welcome to the Forum.

You can ask for Lingerie on the Forum as long as the sales go through the bidorbuy auction site. Contact details are not permitted, you can discuss possible deals here in the thread or in PM's.

Regards

DanceAge

Thank you very much!

ernest7119

You are welcome to vist my shop.

Hi, I sell lingerie, you are welcome to visit my bob shop. I do wholesales too, you can buy from my shop.

Thanks

Rare NotesCoins

Just before you Buy. Please check the rating system of a seller and then decide if you want to buy from him.

Rnc

DanceAge

Hey there. Thanks. Will do.

Zero Limits

I sell Lingerie

Hi, I do sell Lingerie on a wholesale/party basis but have not listed it on BoB yet. I will be doing so next week. Will contact you via this means then.

Zero Limits

Silk_Bamboo

Please check my items.Thanks.

MsPlod

Extremely good advice!!

Just before you Buy. Please check the rating system of a seller and then decide if you want to buy from him.

Rnc

As a buyer only (not a seller) this is one of the BEST bits of advice you can get!!:)

(I'm a buyer only - sorry that was a little ambiguous - buyers AND sellers need to look at each other's ratings...;))

Linka

Hi DanceAge

Are you still looking for lingerie stock? I am thinking of selling all my stock. I use to sell on BoB but due to back injury I had to stop. Look at my ratings as a seller for more details of my kind of items.

Anybody else looking for bra's, nighties, corsets, panties, etc, etc.? Mostly Plus Size items.

We will do the deal on BoB. No private deals.

Linka

JPBon

Putting links to your own website is not permitted.

this is a trading site on which contact details are not permitted.

Linka

JPBon

Putting links to your own website is not permitted.

this is a trading site on which contact details are not permitted.

Why are you telling me this? There are no links to any websites on my thread and I stated that I will only work through BOB, no private sales. I have not even had the time to list all my stock as I have promised to one of the forum members.....

JPBon

The post in question has been deleted.