Sign in to follow this  
meeks

This takes the cake..really!!!

meeks    10
meeks

At around 8.13 last night, I receive an e-mail from a buyer who won an auction 10 days ago.

The buyer says she wants to know what is happening with her order, as she has not received a tracking number yet.

I reply, and tell her she has not responded, to my correspondence, not completed the sale (placed the order and made payment) and if she had done so she would have received the banking details for payment.

I also mentioned that I have now filed an SNC and an e-mail from Bidorbuy was sent to her, telling her why an SNC was filed explaining the procedure, what it is all about etc;etc;

Well, I have yet to receive the order and payment, and now would like to relist this item..at the time the item was on special,and I feel, I can not be expected to keep it at that special offer price, 10 days after the sale closed, since the buyer did not comply with the terms..I stipulate payment to be made within 2 days after auction closed, but it is now 10 days, and I want to re- list this item.

Can I re-list ,and what if buyer decides now to place the order, and make payment (which I very much doubt they will do)

The buyer is new, but has made about 4 other purchases, ordered and paid for them..from various sellers, so can not plead ignorance.

Edited by meeks

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

If you've filed the SNC for non-payment and it's been 10 days, then i would say relist. You went according to the rules, she won, she never checked out or paid, you waited 7 days to file the SNC, and still no payment.

meeks    10
meeks
If you've filed the SNC for non-payment and it's been 10 days, then i would say relist. You went according to the rules, she won, she never checked out or paid, you waited 7 days to file the SNC, and still no payment.

Thanks for the response. I will be re-listing the item, but honestly it is so annoying! listing fees down the drain,and then to be jerked around by such inconsiderate people.,,and it just makes one want to "throw in the towel" trying to offer items at reduced prices..prices they would never be able to buy the stuff for in a brick and mortar shop and more often than not my postage is at a reduced rate, and I pay in the difference.. . Time wasted!!

Sorry.. just blowing off steam

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

If you do get payment after the SNC hs been filed, request banking details for a refund. I would also not be happy about a buyer like this.

meeks    10
meeks
If you do get payment after the SNC hs been filed, request banking details for a refund. I would also not be happy about a buyer like this.

I intend to..will then do a refund..minus bank charges!! Thanks