Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Drop shipping.

KMartin

Hi. Seller says he is not drop shipping but what you make of this then : He is Verified, but not on drop shipper list. Is this allowed ? cuz if it is im sure alot more people can sell items they dont have.

Q:

Hi. 14 days to ship ? So you dont have the item with you ? - Asked by KMartin (220 rating3.gif)

05 May 19:14

A:

Hi

This is how it works:

There is a huge variety of samsung tabs available on the market... thus I do not keep stock on hand.

Prices increase and decrease due to the rand/dollar, thus I cannot update prices now ans then use the same prices in two weeks or 3 weeks from now. . *(sorry for inconvenience).

If you are intressted in a tab you can reply by telling me which tabs you intressted in, I then will reply you with those tabs prices and colours due to availbility.

If you accept the price and want to purchase, I will create a bid or buy listing for you with the tab and the price we agreed on. Than u can make the purchase to bid or buy, once I recieve a thumbs up from bid or buy I will order the tab. From date of order till day you recieve it it would take +-14 working days.

Thank you

AUCTION : Other PDAs & Pocket PCs - samsung galaxy tab requests for sale in Potchefstroom (ID:144854363)

mrmouse
Hi. Seller says he is not drop shipping but what you make of this then : He is Verified, but not on drop shipper list. Is this allowed ? cuz if it is im sure alot more people can sell items they dont have.

Q:

Hi. 14 days to ship ? So you dont have the item with you ? - Asked by KMartin (220 rating3.gif)

05 May 19:14

A:

Hi

This is how it works:

There is a huge variety of samsung tabs available on the market... thus I do not keep stock on hand.

Prices increase and decrease due to the rand/dollar, thus I cannot update prices now ans then use the same prices in two weeks or 3 weeks from now. . *(sorry for inconvenience).

If you are intressted in a tab you can reply by telling me which tabs you intressted in, I then will reply you with those tabs prices and colours due to availbility.

If you accept the price and want to purchase, I will create a bid or buy listing for you with the tab and the price we agreed on. Than u can make the purchase to bid or buy, once I recieve a thumbs up from bid or buy I will order the tab. From date of order till day you recieve it it would take +-14 working days.

Thank you

AUCTION : Other PDAs & Pocket PCs - samsung galaxy tab requests for sale in Potchefstroom (ID:144854363)

Run for the hills little children , ..............anyone who buys like this is , THICK!!!!

NooNooBug

Warning warning threat detected !!!

SADiamondsrus

There are quite a few sellers drop shipping not on the list who knows who is approved/not