Sign in to follow this  
Mbuso90

Beware fraudulent seller

Mbuso90    10
Mbuso90

I purchased an iPhone 5S on BargainsParadise on 05/04/2014 and paid in full. They then provided me with a tracking number and advised that the product will be dispatched in 6 working days, and then Speed Services would deliver it overnight.

6 working days passed and there was no delivery of the product. The seller wasn’t really helping much as well, as the number they posted online was not working, and they took really long to respond to the emails and questions asked on the site.

When the Post Office could finally track the parcel, they advised that it was delivered to Vincent Post Office in East London when I had provided my Johannesburg address. The seller didn’t even assist in redirecting the post and I had to sort all of that out myself.

Finally, the parcel was delivered to the Post Office today, and inside was an empty aerosol box.

I don’t even know how I will get my money back, but please be aware of BargainsParadise

Fireproof 92    10
Fireproof 92

Hi

you must inform community watch with this then proceed with case of fraud against the person

SADiamondsrus    10
SADiamondsrus

Seller is liable to you for a full refund. Its their mistake, and they are responsible for the package to be delivered with your goods.

Good luck

Fireproof 92    10
Fireproof 92

hope you get your money back

Edited by Fireproof 92