Sign in to follow this  
Reliquiae

Another week, another rant...

Reliquiae    10
Reliquiae

I'm not a new Seller. I have a 100% positive reputation.

Last night a lady won one of my auctions for a budget-friendly item. She is not a new Buyer.

This morning she placed the Order and 1 hour and 4 minutes later she emailed me, rather rudely I might add, stating that she was still waiting to hear from me.

WtF? Really? REALLY?

I've just established all of this as I've just returned home.

TWO minutes later my phone rang and it was the same lady, panicking and unhappy because I choose to have my deposits direct rather then through BoB and interrogating me about how I intended on packaging the item. After a notable amount of time, the call was finally ended.

I've just made a special trip to the post office, by foot, in the rain, to post this parcel. I want nothing more to do with this lady and she has made it onto my 'do not conduct business with' list.

Some people are really unreasonable, to put it politely.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Unfortunately there are those that my daughter refers to as "entitleds"... they are not entitled as such they just think that they are ! Sounds like she may be one of them ! Must think you are sitting at your PC waiting just for her to place an order etc ! She doesn't think you may have a life outside of BoB !

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

I've got a few new buyers, and one or two who have bought before (long ago), who now refuse to buy from me because of the price i charge for post office shipping. I charge R44.00. This isn't part of my profit. I need to bubble wrap things properly so i don't get told that my packaging is bad and get a bad rating. Then it's the box or envelope and, and, and..... These things are not free. Plus the postal rates have gone up. I've seen sellers charge R50.00/-R75.00(via post office) for postage and still charge and additional R10.00 - R25.00 per item after. So i know for a fact i'm not overcharging.

I cannot offer someone a cheaper rate just because they do not like the price. It's a war i am never going to win.