Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Bid deleted without my knowledge

Little Miss Muffet

ID 143005871-----I got an email to say a bid was deleted from one of my auctions but I got no request to delete it nor did I delete the bid

admin

Hi geewhizz,

Deleted by Administrator. If the buyer has asked for bid/purchase to be deleted we are required to remove the bid according to the Consumer Protection Act. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

As per the email you received, the buyer requested bidorbuy to delete the bid. It is preferred that the buyer asks the seller to delete their bid, but unfortunately it does not always happen.

Little Miss Muffet
Hi geewhizz,

As per the email you received, the buyer requested bidorbuy to delete the bid. It is preferred that the buyer asks the seller to delete their bid, but unfortunately it does not always happen.

Andries I did not receive an email (Question) to delete the bid or I would have carried out the request--Go check if there is such a question.

?? Did buyer go direct without asking me first??

Edited by geewhizz

admin

I know, they only asked bidorbuy :cool:

Little Miss Muffet
I know, they only asked bidorbuy :cool:

The day Bidorbuy delete one of my auctions at the last minute and the price drops considerably because of a number of bids,is the day I will not honour that sale.

There is a nice little loop hole here that can be abused.

i do not abuse my buyers and I will not take abuse either.

When someone asks me to delete a bid I go back to all the emails to see how many times that person has bid and deal with it accordingly.I have to be one step ahead legal or illegal. Jaaaaaaaa

Have you got a Catholic Priest??

Edited by geewhizz

admin
The day Bidorbuy delete one of my auctions at the last minute and the price drops considerably because of a number of bids,is the day I will not honour that sale.

There is a nice little loop hole here that can be abused.

i do not abuse my buyers and I will not take abuse either.

As stated numerous times on the forum, should a buyer misuse the CPA to have their bids deleted, action will be taken against their account. The same goes for sellers that do not honor their sales. This is a Consumer Protection Act requirement.

admin

Have you got a Catholic Priest??

No, but I now a good joke......:toung:

Little Miss Muffet
No, but I now a good joke......:toung:

Tell me--If it is clean--Otherwise tell the priest--Or PM me Heehee