Sign in to follow this  
NooNooBug

Widgets on listings...Help please.

NooNooBug

I am trying to put my link on all my listings and have done numerous of them over the past weeks. The problem is that when I go back to view the listing some appear as the little Shield widget & others as the "gobbildy ****" computer jargon link. What am I doing wrong (when you explain please basic PC talk thx !) Please HELP !Thx.=)

rezizter
I am trying to put my link on all my listings and have done numerous of them over the past weeks. The problem is that when I go back to view the listing some appear as the little Shield widget & others as the "gobbildy ****" computer jargon link. What am I doing wrong (when you explain please basic PC talk thx !) Please HELP !Thx.=)

Do you perhaps have an order id?

NooNooBug

Hi

Not sure what you mean by order id, it is for listings, examples below, first shows widget second just pc garble link, both "loaded" the same way.

Other Memorabilia & Novelty - V.16: The Story of the B. R. M. Engine. BY A. F. Rivers Fletcher. for sale in George (ID:142829752)

French - Small Ornate Vintage Limoges Porcelaine Dish for sale in George (ID:142775396)

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thx.

rezizter

It's your template. Does not conform to language standards.

I have fixed that listing, but you will need to use a different template.

When you copy and paste from lets say word, it inserts code, if you go to "describe your item" and click on the source button you will see the code

I have highlighted the button in red on the screenshot

Selection_015.jpg.74812099355f4ef6d7f01866d6d9628b.jpg

I would recommend you rather use a proper editor to create templates, instead of word/notepad etc.

A great free one is Komposer:

KompoZer - Downloads

It is easy to use and will create clean code which will work.

NooNooBug

Thanx alot, will take a look and try it out ! Have a good day ! =)