Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Items Repeating Themselves

voldermort

Since this morning when I go onto my BoB & click onto relistings/items watching (any options) it is only showing the first 100 items eg: at 6pm I had about 300 items close, when I went onto Items Not Yet Open it was only showing the first 100 items on all the not yet open pages - this is not my pc at fault as I tried on 2 other pcs & it was the exact same.

voldermort

could somebody please have a look at this as according to my items open - I have about 50 items ending at 6pm tomorrow which is very wrong as it is more like 350 items - it is impossible for me to relist items with this as it is.

rezizter

Hi Sam

Having a look,

I have sent you a email with my findings

voldermort

Thanks - I have replied to the email.

collectors investments

I have items that are repeated in "open with winning bids"These are not double listings as they just show once in my open listings.I though I was going to be quite flush this month!:sad2:

voldermort

Is there any update on this yet? As of today when I go onto items open, click 100, users watching - instead of it running in order ie: after users watching having what is ending from today onwards showing I now have any items at all showing eg: I will have +- 50 items of what is ending today showing then suddenly will have items ending tomorrow, Sunday then back to a few ending today etc........& as said already the not yet open items is completely buggered up, it does not show all the items that have ended resulting that I have had to allow Priority Listings to relist themselves (this is a complete waste of money for me) - I really hope a solution is soon found as I fear a lot of these items may end up eventually just disappearing.