Sign in to follow this  
C R Accessories

Seller copied listing pictures and my personal codes

C R Accessories    10
C R Accessories

Hi

I recently had a listing on the jewellery special that finished this past Monday, listing below :

Bracelets & Bangles - Infinity bracelets special, 60+ bracelets to choose from ! was sold for R35.00 on 31 Mar at 09:01 by C R Accessories in Ladysmith (ID:140434095)

All the codes on the listing are created by me for my personal catalogue, some of the pictures are my own, pretty obvious which ones, that I took out while holding the bracelet straight and stretched with my pinky and thumb, balancing the small white cardboard with my other 3 fingers under the hot fluorescent light in the kitchen and trying to get my camera at the right angle so that to avoid shadows while trying to avoid the sweat from getting in my eye...you get the picture(no pun intended)

Then comes along the seller with their listing, link below :

Bracelets & Bangles - Infinity bracelets @ R33 Each, more than 60 bracelets to choose from! for sale in Witbank (ID:142193738)

Who when I asked to remove the pictures taken by me but more especially all my codes, as they might be confused by my regular and new buyers, refused to do so. he deleted my first question, he then responded with this to the second question

"There is no copyright on those photos. anyone can use them, and to be exact, they are not even completely the same."

Tried to explain they not the same because I took out a few of them and are my personal photos that he copied of my add. he didn't even mention my codes I asked him to remove

I told him again that those were my codes and told him which pictures I took out personally and said that he can surely make his own adds, he responded with the following :

"I don't have to steal anyone's adds. I already started selling these bracelets months ago. Then I would also like to complain about the same pictures this seller is using from my listings. This is ridiculous. There is no copyright on these pictures. Point. "

He claims he didn't steal my add, I ask Bid or buy compare my ad an his and please ask him to remove all my codes and the pictures taken out by me as this is really unfair especially with my deals coming up.

My stock is on hand and there are no crazy waiting periods like his of 34 days, is this guy registered as a dropshipper ?

Please help as I have a major add running from Monday 7/4/2014 and this sellers antics may effect my sales.

Thank you for your time.

C R Accessories    10
C R Accessories

Hi

Seller just let me know he decided to remove the listing... the power of the Bid or Buy triumphs again !

Apologies if I wasted anyone's time.

Regards to all

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Hi

I recently had a listing on the jewellery special that finished this past Monday, listing below :

Bracelets & Bangles - Infinity bracelets special, 60+ bracelets to choose from ! was sold for R35.00 on 31 Mar at 09:01 by C R Accessories in Ladysmith (ID:140434095)

All the codes on the listing are created by me for my personal catalogue, some of the pictures are my own, pretty obvious which ones, that I took out while holding the bracelet straight and stretched with my pinky and thumb, balancing the small white cardboard with my other 3 fingers under the hot fluorescent light in the kitchen and trying to get my camera at the right angle so that to avoid shadows while trying to avoid the sweat from getting in my eye...you get the picture(no pun intended)

Then comes along the seller with their listing, link below :

Bracelets & Bangles - Infinity bracelets @ R33 Each, more than 60 bracelets to choose from! for sale in Witbank (ID:142193738)

Who when I asked to remove the pictures taken by me but more especially all my codes, as they might be confused by my regular and new buyers, refused to do so. he deleted my first question, he then responded with this to the second question

"There is no copyright on those photos. anyone can use them, and to be exact, they are not even completely the same."

Tried to explain they not the same because I took out a few of them and are my personal photos that he copied of my add. he didn't even mention my codes I asked him to remove

I told him again that those were my codes and told him which pictures I took out personally and said that he can surely make his own adds, he responded with the following :

"I don't have to steal anyone's adds. I already started selling these bracelets months ago. Then I would also like to complain about the same pictures this seller is using from my listings. This is ridiculous. There is no copyright on these pictures. Point. "

He claims he didn't steal my add, I ask Bid or buy compare my ad an his and please ask him to remove all my codes and the pictures taken out by me as this is really unfair especially with my deals coming up.

My stock is on hand and there are no crazy waiting periods like his of 34 days, is this guy registered as a dropshipper ?

Please help as I have a major add running from Monday 7/4/2014 and this sellers antics may effect my sales.

Thank you for your time.

You took those pictures yourself ?? Strange indeed, as I come across lots and lots of them.....they are all stock photos from various suppliers. The seller only used your codes. Yeah , it must have been removed....I do NOT see any of your personal photos.

Edited by MiemsJewels

C R Accessories    10
C R Accessories
You took those pictures yourself ?? Strange indeed, as I come across lots and lots of them.....they are all stock photos from various suppliers. The seller only used your codes. Yeah , it must have been removed....I do NOT see any of your personal photos.

His listing depicting my codes and pictures were REMOVED as I said in my second post. Please click on my link to see the pictures in question that I took out personally, the other seller copied my pictures and codes exactly as shown in my listing.

I said the following "Tried to explain they not the same because I took out a few of them and are my personal photos that he copied of my add. he didn't even mention my codes I asked him to remove"

I took out pictures for SG302, 303, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321 and 322 were taken out by me. I did not claim to have taken all the photos, just a few. The pictures in question are above the codes.

So please list the links for the photos that you claim that there are lots off for the above bracelets...I would love to see them !

Edited by C R Accessories

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
His listing depicting my codes and pictures were REMOVED as I said in my second post. Please click on my link to see the pictures in question that I took out personally, the other seller copied my pictures and codes exactly as shown in my listing.

I said the following "Tried to explain they not the same because I took out a few of them and are my personal photos that he copied of my add. he didn't even mention my codes I asked him to remove"

I took out pictures for SG302, 303, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321 and 322 were taken out by me. I did not claim to have taken all the photos, just a few. The pictures in question are above the codes.

So please list the links for the photos that you claim that there are lots off for the above bracelets...I would love to see them !

Please read : "Yeah , it must have been removed....I do NOT see any of your personal photos."