Sign in to follow this  
Willie Snyman

Seller past_times no response 2 weeks

Willie Snyman

I bought and paid for item on the 19 of March 2014 up to date I have send emails try to phone them no answer . I decide to check her ratings boy o boy what a surprise a lot of negatives and when she respond to a different buy in the past she insult him (piggy WHAT !!!! ) . Admin can you please please look in to this seller , mabee you got better luck in getting tracking and shipping out of her than her buyers or just a response . As I mention becareful of the piggy story .:shock:

Free Soul Styles

It's always a good idea to check a sellers ratings before buying. Sometimes a seller will have negative ratings for reasons out of their control, ie if there is a postal strike, or the parcel was stolen, a buyer will rate the seller negatively. But you should always check the ratings. You can tell from their comments and the buyers comments how they handle situations, communications etc. I suggest sending Bid or Buy an email with the sellers details and the full story so they can sort it out. They reply to emails in good time.

I hope you get your parcel, or some form of communication soon!

Colin_P

If you look at that seller's recently sold items, there were 29 items sold on the 19th of March and no activity since then. There are only 5 ratings, 3 good and 2 bad, since the 19th of March, so I suspect there are still a few negatives to come. I also suspect that the seller has either stopped trading or has been blocked from selling. I hope BoB didn't pay the money across to them.

And the "pig" reply to the negative rating definitely rates as the worst I have seen, by far!

Willie Snyman
If you look at that seller's recently sold items, there were 29 items sold on the 19th of March and no activity since then. There are only 5 ratings, 3 good and 2 bad, since the 19th of March, so I suspect there are still a few negatives to come. I also suspect that the seller has either stopped trading or has been blocked from selling. I hope BoB didn't pay the money across to them.

And the "pig" reply to the negative rating definitely rates as the worst I have seen, by far!

At last I got a mail . My parcel next in line to be posted , not at the Post Office yet but on its way . Let wait and see , 2 weeks ???? . Might be on a OX wagon .