Sign in to follow this  
TribalTrade

SNC Appeals - What is going on?

TribalTrade    10
TribalTrade

I am not happy with the SNC Appeal processes!

Out of the 133 SNC's that I filed over the last 3 months, 4 buyers appealed, and their appeals were accepted.

They had the most ridiculous reasons, and they ALL were accepted as: "Buyers appeal accepted - Nobody at Fault"!

It seems that a buyer can now just appeal the SNC and it will gets accepted without any further action:

Order 7055775: Buyer appeals by saying "He needed the products bought from me shipped directly to his own client. His client now refuses to pay him as there is suddenly a shipping fee charged so he can not pay me". THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Order 7104825: "I can not pay as my card got cloned". THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF CRAP!!!

Order 7187447: "My profile was hacked and things were bid on that I have no use for." WHAT???

Order 7224956: "I will pay on 25 March 2014". PAYMENT NEVER DONE!!!

HOW CAN BIDORBUY ACCEPT THESE REASONS AS LEGIT?

** The last buyer actually has 4 Negatives from 6 purchases. Unfortunately I can not add my Negative and warn other sellers as the ratings can not be done!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I agree to this. I received this message after filing an SNC : To whom it may concern.I have e-mailed the buyer to notify him that i will not be able to purchase the item. I do apologise for this and if you look at my history I am a very good buyer so I hope that you will understand this is not in my character and not file a SNC against me.I am sorry for the inconvenience.Regards, XXX. The respone from BoB? Buyers appeal accepted - nobody at fault.

Surely he is at fault?

Die Smitswinkel    10
Die Smitswinkel

Yes, or "My kid played around on BidorBuy, I didn't bid on your item".

moodTime    10
moodTime

I have to agree, lately it does not matter what the reason is as long as the buyer appeals it is accepted by bidorbuy. :mad:

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Surely that is just not on ! So this is just the next batch of repeat offenders coming up ?

qball    11
qball

Please note, we sometimes get it wrong, but at the end of the day you are still credited the success fees.

Please also note, that on a Buy Now, it is more likely that we will find nobody at fault as the buyer is entitled to cancel the sale. So we cannot penalise them in that regard.

qball    11
qball

We will review those orders and amend if necessary.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

This one was the best.

Item: 136935233 - GREEN Round/Square Butterfly Retro Women Leather Band Quartz Bracelet Watch

Bid Id: 24264479

Order Id: 7217363

Current Status: Buyers Appeal Accepted - Nobody at Fault

Buyer: XXX (3)

Help! What's this?

SNC Appeal Note:

my eason fo appeal are:- already paid for the wachis either they refud me or compensate with anoher watch or something

SNC Log

SNC Event Date Note

Seller and Buyer agree not to proceed with sale 12 Mar 14 22:42 Duplicated item. Thank you. see order : 7217596 28 Feb 14 13:52

SNC Appeal Note Created 13 Mar 14 14:40 my eason fo appeal are:- already paid for the wachis either they refud me or compensate with anoher watch or something

Buyers Appeal Accepted - Nobody at Fault 31 Mar 14 14:01

Sale Not Complete Fee Credit 31 Mar 14 14:01 Seller and Buyer agree not to proceed with sale

corinne101    10
corinne101

i am still waiting for my credit from an SNC filed in which the "buyer" said he could not pay because his bank account was hacked

Greame Mappin is his name and so i contacted him, he said he appealed because he thought that BOB and i were threatening him in some way, i told him its an SNC , which means sale not complete, he said he tried to withdraw the appeal but does not know how. Now another week has gone by and BOB has still not credited the winning fee back to me? And can bob please find a way of dealing with these "buyers" who lose us our listing fees!

can someone please help me with this? i would like the winning fee credited please, its been two weeks, the buyer is no longer disputing his wrong and in an email said he tried to withdraw his appeal but does not know how. He obviously does not understand the SNC process.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

"Please also note, that on a Buy Now, it is more likely that we will find nobody at fault as the buyer is entitled to cancel the sale. So we cannot penalise them in that regard."

So if the buyer does not communicate at all with the seller will the SNC still be regarded as "nobody at fault"?

I had a buyer order two items and then asked to cancel, and i filed the SNC as "buyer and seller agreed to cancel sale". No problem. But if the buyer doesn't have the courtesy to let the seller know isn't that a little unfair?

It's not always about the listing fee, it's the 2 weeks of waiting and then getting shot down when the item could have been sold twice to a willing buyer. - Just saying

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
"Please also note, that on a Buy Now, it is more likely that we will find nobody at fault as the buyer is entitled to cancel the sale. So we cannot penalise them in that regard."

So if the buyer does not communicate at all with the seller will the SNC still be regarded as "nobody at fault"?

I had a buyer order two items and then asked to cancel, and i filed the SNC as "buyer and seller agreed to cancel sale". No problem. But if the buyer doesn't have the courtesy to let the seller know isn't that a little unfair?

It's not always about the listing fee, it's the 2 weeks of waiting and then getting shot down when the item could have been sold twice to a willing buyer. - Just saying

The law states quite clearly the buyer can at his own disgression cancell any purchase and he is not obliged to give any reason at all.Buyer may also within the stipulated time period ( usually 7 days) return any item deemed not fit for the described job or if quality is of an inferior nature , without giving any reason for return ( that area is still a bit grey ) , all new goods sold shall carry at least a 6 month warranty with the option of repair or replace or refund ( depending on value and CPA a difficult one for cheap china made products ) many sellers on BoB are on the wrong side of the CPA and one day the cookie will crumble and an example will be made of someone/seller , hefty fines can be imposed if falling outside of the CPA.

Free Soul Styles    10
Free Soul Styles

Thanks for the info! :wink:

Don't have to like it

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
Thanks for the info! :wink:

Don't have to like it

Fortunately it protects the buyer and seller its 50/50.its actually just another white elephant like icasa.

moodTime    10
moodTime

I am not happy with the outcome of SNC I filed on order 7452874 - Nobody found at fault. Yet look at this buyers details, either someone messing around or placing orders to get e mail addresses to spam:

***removed details***

Edited by moodTime
Removed buyers details

admin    0
admin

Hi moodTime,

I requested the buyer to update their details, they changed it right after buying the item, might have something to do with it :toung:

The address was changed from the one you received on the order to what it is now.

Also had a look at the SNC, the buyer mistakenly bought the same item from you twice and paid for the second order, as stated in their SNC appeal.

It is the same buyer as for Order : 7459784

Edited by admin
Added order detail

moodTime    10
moodTime
Hi moodTime,

I requested the buyer to update their details, they changed it right after buying the item, might have something to do with it :toung:

The address was changed from the one you received on the order to what it is now.

Also had a look at the SNC, the buyer mistakenly bought the same item from you twice and paid for the second order, as stated in their SNC appeal.

It is the same buyer as for Order : 7459784

I did not realize I have already concluded a sale with them, and I forgot to rate them -- my bad, I must be getting old :blush: I think you are right. Sorry false alarm.