Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

This is so frustrating

Little Miss Muffet

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5023[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5024[/ATTACH]Why when loading images does this happen from time to time then I have to reload it--Sometimes 3 or4 times?????:rolleyes: It is so frustrating

Edited by geewhizz

Little Miss Muffet
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5023[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5024[/ATTACH]Why when loading images does this happen from time to time then I have to reload it--Sometimes 3 or4 times?????:rolleyes: It is so frustrating

​Thanks for all the help.:confused:

rezizter

Could you please give more details? are you talking about the stretched image?

Little Miss Muffet

As in the images. More often it loads as a stretched image then other times as an empty box as in image 1

This only happens when I use google chrome. If I use internet explorer it often hangs on the image loading link on the listing page so I cannot win with either

Edited by geewhizz

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi geewhiz

I am working with pale moon which is a cleaner version of firefox. Maybe give that a try. I'm really happy with it.

rezizter

Could you reupload the listing, and change the open time to the following day, then let me have the order number so that I may have a look.

Just instant message me the order number

Little Miss Muffet
Could you reupload the listing, and change the open time to the following day, then let me have the order number so that I may have a look.

I do not have a listing with these errors to show you.I reupload them when it happens.If it happens again I will leave the image on the listing and send it through to you--Whenever that may be

rezizter
I do not have a listing with these errors to show you.I reupload them when it happens.If it happens again I will leave the image on the listing and send it through to you--Whenever that may be

Ok great stuff

Little Miss Muffet

Here is a listing I am trying to load

Sorry I edited it without thinking.Wait for the next one.

Edited by geewhizz

Little Miss Muffet
Here is a listing I am trying to load

Sorry I edited it without thinking.Wait for the next one.

​142983720