Sign in to follow this  
amanda55

New to selling

amanda55    10
amanda55

Hi,

I have an original Mandela election t-shirt a member of the media procured for me while covering the elections in 1994.

I have been asked for my bank details in order become a seller on this site. have any of you had any problems with giving your bank details ?

I have had to give my passport number too which i find a bit scary if the site is not secure???

Any experience or advice to alleviate my fears??

Amanda

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Welcome to the Forum & to Selling ! If you are giving your details to the BoB Admin team then you should not fear ! Have no hassles over the years & all professional and try to assist where ever they can! If you are worried or feel unhappy, phone them. Don't stress while imagining rather ask questions to put your mind at ease ! Hope you will have a long & fruitful relationship with BoB !

qball    11
qball

We do not accept foreign bank account details. You would need to enter your credit card details on the https secure credit card page to register as a seller.

We take user privacy very seriously, besides encrypted credit card pages, all data is protected behind state of the art firewalls and security.

How Secure Is the Site? - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software

Privacy Statement