Sign in to follow this  
RISadler

BOBpay rant ...

qball
I have a slight problem... I requested a payout last week, i got it on Saturday after sending documents as well. I'm not listed on the leasing documents to my place, my husband is, but the listing agent sent me a letter and TaDa! i got my cash.

Problem is, i saw yesterday that i apparently requested another transfer... Which i did not. When i called up BoB a gent in the security department assisted and said he can see no payout requests since the one on Wednesday. I can see it, as light as day, so i sent him a screen shot. Now i wait... How can this happen? My account details are the same, nothing was changed.

This was due to an admin error, where the previous request was not cancelled, it has been resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

circe

hi

if i am busy to convert my power to solar and have no eskom bill to show, what will bob do about that? i do not even have a landline as the cables has been borrowed about 10 years ago.

frikkie

qball

Any bill that confirms your residential address will do, if not, an affadavit from the police station.

Free Soul Styles
This was due to an admin error, where the previous request was not cancelled, it has been resolved. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Now i have extra shopping money, not complaining!!! :grin: