Sign in to follow this  
Bianca2014

Fake BB9900

Bianca2014

I recently purchased a BB9900 from Online Shopping mall and it turns out its a fake device from dubai please beware....disgusted::disgusted: the phone not packed in its original box,both the box and the user guide manual looked VERY OLD. Now I understand why their boxes come open.

BOB,still waiting for your response on the matter.

Check this link:

Fake BlackBerry Bold 9900 spotted in Dubai mall - Gadgets - News & Features - ITP.net

qball

We have responded to your emails and advised you to supply proof. As the phone is in your possession it is unfortunately your responsibility to prove that the phone is not genuine, without the proof, we cannot take any further action. Unfortunately a link to an old report from 2011 does not suffice as proof. We need written confirmation from an authorised Blackberry stockist confirming and supporting your allegations.

Thank you.

Bianca2014

Thank you for you response but I would think for me to realise that the phone is in fake,it had to be in my possession. Since the Blackberry was realised in 2011 and the hanset I got was purchased in dubai and its a true reflection of the handset I received not the actual pictute of the advert,the link to me is enough proof.

qball
Thank you for you response but I would think for me to realise that the phone is in fake,it had to be in my possession. Since the Blackberry was realised in 2011 and the hanset I got was purchased in dubai and its a true reflection of the handset I received not the actual pictute of the advert,the link to me is enough proof.

Unfortunately that is an opinion and considered hearsay, we cannot go on that alone. As previously request please supply documented proof. Thank you.

Colin_P

So, someone once sold fake BB9900s in Dubai in 2011, and because your phone comes from there it has to be a fake? That is fairly flawed logic.

I can't understand your reluctance to do as qball politely asked - get him some proof, and he can then take further steps.