Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Get Well Soon!!

wayjen

Guys and Gals, please send your thoughts and best wishes to Ruthie and her son Phillip as they fight the flu and the cold weather that side. It's been a few days now and although Phillip went back to work, he is not quite out of the woods yet and I mean that both literally and figuratively if you see where they stay.

Ruthie is down with the bug and to make matters worse, they had a big storm come through there with snow and rain and now ice.

get well soon Ruthie and Phillip.

NooNooBug

Sending warm wishes & hugs for a speedy recovery Ruthie ! Dont forget to have lotsa chicken soup...really does help ! Stay warm & hydrated.

MiemsJewels

Get well soon Ruthie & Phillip. Stay in bed. Doctors orders !!

JANDS

Wishes of strength from my side.

Miss Jewels

Thinking of you both with warmest Get Well Soon! wishes from sunny SA!

Not1CentMore

Thanks, everyone!

not quite out of the woods yet and I mean that both literally and figuratively if you see where they stay.

Home.jpg.e93209c9df198fe3d970bab182d576ea.jpg

May be a 'near dead-end to nowhere', but love the 'boonies'. Can't imagine living in the middle of a 'concrete jungle' (in town).

I don't get sick (written in the Mama Book, Chapter 10, Page 14, Section C-2 "Mama's Getting Sick" - says, in big, bold, red letters: NOT ALLOWED). The last time I had the flu was when Phillip was 14-months-old and he will be 25-years-old in October. This grabbed me and sucked the juice right out. Still 'yuck', but at least not 'near dead' as I was last three days.

they had a big storm come through there with snow and rain and now ice

Oh, boy, did we! Governor declared a State of Emergency. Freezing rain, sleet and hail left 1-inch of solid ice on everything, followed by a layer of snow. Big limb scraped the house on its way down, but thankfully no damage. Now, just gotta thaw out... and clean up the mess.

IMG_00000014.jpg.bc253a7704e7e8feaa4ba7db0c4ef464.jpg

Ruthie

IMG_00000009.jpg.6b4d842ba7ab08a6abc9df06e16ea5bd.jpg

IMG_00000012.jpg.15f4a0c60e8e45bbed27f2cbc90de14a.jpg

Edited by Not1CentMore

wayjen

Hey Ruthie how was the nap?

You had your storm and today in sunny Florida we had a storm to and we also had warnings galore. Warnings of tornados and heavy rains and hail and strong winds and thunder and lightning. At the first clap of thunder the wi fi went down for a minute then later when the thunder was above us, the cable went down twice, I cried like a baby.

Not1CentMore

Nap was.... ahhhhh. Doing a lot of napping. 'Lost' half of Monday, all day Tuesday and Wednesday and a good part of today. Yawn, reckon it will be an early night tonight. Gonna have to prop the ol' eyelids open with toothpicks... or staples.

Ya know, losing wi-fi will do that to you... makes ya wanna bawl like a baby 209E0412a.gif. And so will the alarms screaming like a fired up ex mother-in-law. My laptop has been on 'weird' mode for about a month now and this afternoon Windows wouldn't load. Sit 'n spin for nearly two hours. Screaming, crying, pounding the floor, arms and legs twitching, eyes rolling to the back of my head, drool running from the corner of my mouth... withdrawal is not a pretty sight 20409_42.gif. Phillip came home and slapped Firefox on this puppy and all is well with the world.

Ruthie