Sign in to follow this  
Fashion Police

Seller Auction Hunters Africa Filing dishonest SNC's to get rid of ratings

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

14 Feb I won and paid for an auction from Auction Hunters Africa.

To date I have not received a word from the seller, not a word. I have sent various enquiries, they simply do not respond whatsoever.

A week of not receiving any replies from the seller I rated them neutrally, to which they replied "READ OUR SHIPPING TERMS, ITEMS SHIP 7-10 WORKING DAYS. IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY I WILL REFUND YOU... " In addition, their terms state that they post Saturdays only...3 Saturdays have passed

It has been long overdue; past 10 working days - and the main principle here is that the seller is able to reply to ratings, list more items for sale etc., but do not have the time and decency to communicate to their buyers?

And no thank you, I'm not interested in a refund, I won the auction fair and square.

Just received an SNC filed for "buyer returned item and seller refunded buyer"???

With an additional note made by the seller: Hi, Sorry, The post office has been on strike, i have been ill and have a full time job. I will refund client money and client can return item. Kind regards dominique.

Firstly, the seller is being blatantly dishonest! Secondly, the Post Office is no longer on strike, and the seller did not even post the item to me as yet! As mentioned, I've received no communication from them! Now they state that they are "ill with a full time job"? They cannot send buyers a simple email stating "my apologies for the delay, I have been ill and unable to post orders...." yet they manage to make the time to list other auctions, rate buyers, and reply to ratings whilst "being ill"?

I have seen other buyers ratings for the same reasons and suspect the seller may have filed SNC's against them as well...

It is very clear that this seller is dishonest in their dealings; they're obviously trying to get out of this sale which I refuse. I did not agree to cancel the deal, nor to a refund. The only real reason the seller has filed the SNC was to get rid of the rating which I changed to negative today for no communication received.

Can admin please assist?

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

Oh yes, I see their other negative ratings vanished as well - so they most definitely filed SNC's against the other buyers as well.

BoB should not allow these kind of sellers to trade here - it's seriously not on and extremely unfair towards the buyers who bid on auctions

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
14 Feb I won and paid for an auction from Auction Hunters Africa.

To date I have not received a word from the seller, not a word. I have sent various enquiries, they simply do not respond whatsoever.

A week of not receiving any replies from the seller I rated them neutrally, to which they replied "READ OUR SHIPPING TERMS, ITEMS SHIP 7-10 WORKING DAYS. IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY I WILL REFUND YOU... " In addition, their terms state that they post Saturdays only...3 Saturdays have passed

It has been long overdue; past 10 working days - and the main principle here is that the seller is able to reply to ratings, list more items for sale etc., but do not have the time and decency to communicate to their buyers?

And no thank you, I'm not interested in a refund, I won the auction fair and square.

Just received an SNC filed for "buyer returned item and seller refunded buyer"???

With an additional note made by the seller: Hi, Sorry, The post office has been on strike, i have been ill and have a full time job. I will refund client money and client can return item. Kind regards dominique.

Firstly, the seller is being blatantly dishonest! Secondly, the Post Office is no longer on strike, and the seller did not even post the item to me as yet! As mentioned, I've received no communication from them! Now they state that they are "ill with a full time job"? They cannot send buyers a simple email stating "my apologies for the delay, I have been ill and unable to post orders...." yet they manage to make the time to list other auctions, rate buyers, and reply to ratings whilst "being ill"?

I have seen other buyers ratings for the same reasons and suspect the seller may have filed SNC's against them as well...

It is very clear that this seller is dishonest in their dealings; they're obviously trying to get out of this sale which I refuse. I did not agree to cancel the deal, nor to a refund. The only real reason the seller has filed the SNC was to get rid of the rating which I changed to negative today for no communication received.

Can admin please assist?

You should definitely take this up with BoB. As far as the SNC goes you need to Appeal against the SNC being filed under those reasons and send your info to BoB asap. If you do not appeal the system takes it as if you agree to the reasons the seller filed !

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

Thank you so much, yes I have appealed against the SNC; I never agreed to cancel the deal as I'm very interested in the item.

The seller is still listing auctions even though they can't deliver? Since they're unable to deliver my order, I assume they were unable to deliver all other items won and paid for since 14 Feb - which is quite a bit by the selling history. They rate buyers who didn't pay within 24 hours negatively, yet the they won't be able to deliver those buyers items even if they receive payment? Makes no sense.

qball    11
qball

We are busy going through the SNC's, most of which are all currently pending.

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

It's now just a question of whether the seller is planning on shipping out orders or not; the orders are piling up and not being dispatched. If they hardly have time now with a list of excuses, what's the chances that they're going to have time at all? I don't think the seller should continue listing auctions / selling until they've fulfilled all their other orders. There's buyers who've been waiting for orders to be shipped since January.

In addition, if the seller really has problems with getting parcels out, I feel that they should communicate this to their buyers - however, it's not happening, at all

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

Seller is still "ill" (judging by their growing negative ratings they've been ill since January, yet continued listing auctions even though they're unable to deliver).

Some buyers have received their orders, and some not (auctions won at the same time) - so I'm not sure how that works?

Seller still insisting on refunding me which I'm not interested in - I'm interested in the product.

It's become clear that seller wants to back out of the sale because the auction wasn't won for the amount they'd hoped for.

Colin_P    10
Colin_P

For what it's worth, I don't think it's a fight you can win, but I do understand why you would chose to fight. I hope I'm wrong though, and good luck with it.

theraabbot    10
theraabbot
Seller is still "ill" (judging by their growing negative ratings they've been ill since January, yet continued listing auctions even though they're unable to deliver).

Some buyers have received their orders, and some not (auctions won at the same time) - so I'm not sure how that works?

Seller still insisting on refunding me which I'm not interested in - I'm interested in the product.

It's become clear that seller wants to back out of the sale because the auction wasn't won for the amount they'd hoped for.

I've been having problems with this seller for over 2 months, I've spent over R2000, and am still waiting for 32lp's to be delivered, this seller doesn't reply to sms's. I'm beyond irritated, I've email the communitywatch over a week ago (and again today) and still haven't had a reply about what I can do about this.

Any one else had major issues with this Seller? :/