Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Urgent

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I don't like to make my personal life public, but I need help.

My husband walked out last night with just the clothes on his back. Locked the car keys in the safe and left in the bakkie.

I'm sitting high and dry, and no-one has heard from him since. There was not much diesel in the bakkie, and he would not have had cash on him. I've checked his bank account and there has been no movement either. His phone has been off since last night as well. (and there is no tracker on the bakkie)

My main concern is to get into the safe to see if he took his firearm or not. Does anyone know how to get into a newish Chubb brick safe that is mounted very securely to the wall?

I'm going to the police shortly to open a missing person's docket as this is more than him simply going somewhere to cool off.

voldermort    10
voldermort
I don't like to make my personal life public, but I need help.

My husband walked out last night with just the clothes on his back. Locked the car keys in the safe and left in the bakkie.

I'm sitting high and dry, and no-one has heard from him since. There was not much diesel in the bakkie, and he would not have had cash on him. I've checked his bank account and there has been no movement either. His phone has been off since last night as well. (and there is no tracker on the bakkie)

My main concern is to get into the safe to see if he took his firearm or not. Does anyone know how to get into a newish Chubb brick safe that is mounted very securely to the wall?

I'm going to the police shortly to open a missing person's docket as this is more than him simply going somewhere to cool off.

For an adult you need to wait longer than for a child to open a missing persons docket, which I think is 24 hours for a child, simply because an adult has the right to leave whoever they want to, whenever they want to....in other words - to disappear for as long as they want to.

Cali Craft and Gems

Our neighbour is a cop and he advised me to go open a docket immediately based on the circumstances (possible firearm possession).

Thank you Cheryl for the phonecall - I needed it.

J

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Please keep us updated. Warm thoughts and prayers from this corner of the flat map.

Ruthie

Cali Craft and Gems

His sister got hold of him and gave him a piece of her mind. He is now home. Silent, but in one piece.