Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Apron With Something Religious On....

voldermort    10
voldermort

Does anybody have any clue where I could get an apron with something religious on it - or perhaps religious wording such as Cooking With G O D etc......thanking you kindly

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
Does anybody have any clue where I could get an apron with something religious on it - or perhaps religious wording such as Cooking With G O D etc......thanking you kindly

Hi Sam

I can possibly design one specifically for you, I do have a supplier that I can get cotton aprons from and I would apply the design the same way as the t-shirts that I make, there are some listed on bidorbuy. I just need to find out costs from my supplier and if you can give me an idea of the wording you would like and the type of font.

Have a look at my t-shirt listings to get an idea of what I am talking about and also give me an idea of the size you would like me to make the design, the aprons are full aprons, not just those that tie around the waist.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi Voldermort. I think the best would be to purchase an apron and have your own wording embroidered on. This is what I did with mine - my sister-in-law makes aprons (so I can list one or two here for you) and then have her embroider for you. Alternatively, I'm sure there are aprons for sale on BoB?

voldermort    10
voldermort

Thank you both for the replies. I would want the words "Cooking with G O D " to be put on the apron. I am not too particular about the font/size of the words - as long as the words will be clearly visible (so medium sized font?). I think a size large apron should be fine. If I could get an idea of the price, more or less, that would help me a lot in making this decision as the apron still needs to be posted to a relative in bonnie old Scotland.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Depending on the age group - this is a stylish apron for the slightly younger generation, although I'm nearly hitting 50, I also have one in the kitchen.

1236344_450032425110290_247117348_n.jpg.d3d6534cf829860b98140a145e4be2f2.jpg

alloway65    10
alloway65
Depending on the age group - this is a stylish apron for the slightly younger generation, although I'm nearly hitting 50, I also have one in the kitchen.

50 is the new 30.:whistling:

voldermort    10
voldermort

Thanks to Miss Jewels for the help :wink:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4970[/ATTACH]

This is beautiful Miss Jewels. I need one for my hubby. :angel:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I am busy persuading my sister-on-law to give me a supply of what she has in stock and I will be selling them on her behalf - 1st time these stunning aprons will be available on BoB!