Sign in to follow this  
rezizter

Thank / Like Buttons

rezizter

We have introduced a thanks / like button on the forum

Previous likes have been imported, so you will see your previous count.

At the bottom of each post you will see a picture of a smiley face (thank) and a picture of a thumbs up (like) with a count next to it (this shows how many likes and thanks the post has received)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4965[/ATTACH]

Once you have clicked on a button, for example the thanks button (smiley face) it will grey out, indicating that you have clicked on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4966[/ATTACH]

If you click on both the like and thanks, they will both show as greyed out

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4967[/ATTACH]

You can see the users thanks / likes in the top right hand corner of each post, by simply clicking on the arrow where it says "Post Thanks / like"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4968[/ATTACH]

You can also see your personal statistics by clicking on "My Profile" and then clicking on the "Post Thanks / Like" tab

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4969[/ATTACH]

You will not be able to like or thank your own post, but feel free to like / thank mine:razz:

Enjoy

JANDS

You are a star. My thanks to you for the effort.

JohnBenn

Thanks. I just received an email, about the likes....looks like I missed a popcorn moment and a strike :colbert:(too busy this side at the moment).

Colin_P

Firstly thanks for the effort you put in to implement this.

You can see the users thanks / likes in the top right hand corner of each post, by simply clicking on the arrow where it says "Post Thanks / like"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4968[/ATTACH]

And a very minor quibble, the little arrow for the drop down list of the user's like and thanks initially points the wrong way. Once you've used it, it corrects itself.

rezizter

Thank you for the feedback.

Will get this fixed up