Sign in to follow this  
vegsa

How do you delete a comment?

vegsa

I made a comment on bidorbuy back in 2009 and unfortunately used my real name. Now everytime I type my name in google the item and comment appears. I would like to have this comment deleted but was told bidorbuy does not delete comments on closed items. What can I do or how do I have it deleted? PLEASE HELP!

Just Beachin

Have you tried going back and editing what you said?

ah shucks, never mind, only goes back a year or so:sad:

Edited by Just Beachin

vegsa

Well thanks for trying. Any and all solutions will be appreciated...no matter how absurd. Need to get the comment deleted!

mrmouse
I made a comment on bidorbuy back in 2009 and unfortunately used my real name. Now everytime I type my name in google the item and comment appears. I would like to have this comment deleted but was told bidorbuy does not delete comments on closed items.

What can I do or how do I have it deleted? PLEASE HELP!

I dont think it can be deleted , it will only appear if you google youre name , it is stuck in the realms of time on the interweb , ( Change youre name )untill that server dies its there , it could be anywhere not only on bob , ,, does it appear if you use another machine , if it does youre screwed .

if you dig deep enough you will find every item you have sold as well on the internet .just google,,, sold by ........

qball

I have had a look, it was an old Q&A, that's why we couldn't find it, we thought it was a rating, it has now been deleted, it may take a while for it to fall off the google results.

Seeds and All
I have had a look, it was an old Q&A, that's why we couldn't find it, we thought it was a rating, it has now been deleted, it may take a while for it to fall off the google results.

Now that is service with a smile!

vegsa

Thank you!

Thank you.

Edited by vegsa

qball

Only the comment was removed, not the entire listing, the listing will remain there as it has SEO history on google.