Sign in to follow this  
jellibear2011

beware of seller mastermeman

amcintyre
i'm asking myself..who actually asked for your opinion? ENOUGH SAID

This is a public forum, so a range of opinions is to be expected. Opinions which differ from ours are not necessarily a personal attack on oneself. One should allow for freedom of thought and expression, within reason.

I too am tired of certain sellers mis-using postage rates for their own benefit. This is especially true when an unreasonable combining free is charged. I have previously bought 10 or more MP3 players from one seller and have been charged R25-30 for each additional item, only to find that they all arrive in one box which cost R35 to post.

Lilythepink is really a lovely person. She has been on here much longer than you have and I believe once you have ranted out will still be here once you have moved on.

The real question now is "How much longer can you keep this post going by stating the same thing over ad nausium?"

I'm sure a change in attitude towards your fellow man may go a long way.

Send your flames, I shall ignore them. :love:

jellibear2011
this is a public forum, so a range of opinions is to be expected. Opinions which differ from ours are not necessarily a personal attack on oneself. One should allow for freedom of thought and expression, within reason.

I too am tired of certain sellers mis-using postage rates for their own benefit. This is especially true when an unreasonable combining free is charged. I have previously bought 10 or more mp3 players from one seller and have been charged r25-30 for each additional item, only to find that they all arrive in one box which cost r35 to post.

Lilythepink is really a lovely person. She has been on here much longer than you have and i believe once you have ranted out will still be here once you have moved on.

The real question now is "how much longer can you keep this post going by stating the same thing over ad nausium?"

i'm sure a change in attitude towards your fellow man may go a long way.

Send your flames, i shall ignore them. :love:

please read my reply to digital wolf - it applies to you as well

enough said

amcintyre

BOB admin, please lock this thread. jellibear2011 has lost self control and is melting down on a public forum.

jellibear2011
BOB admin, please lock this thread. jellibear2011 has lost self control and is melting down on a public forum.

hahaha you're so funny....NOT. who is actually the one who is melting down on a public forum? shouldn't you be in church feeling all self-righteous or be feeding your cats? please do us all a favour and get a life

qball

I shall caution all members about their conduct on a public forum - trolling, flaming, controversial behaviour and name calling is not condoned. These issues can be dealt with by everyone remaining civil and respectful, failing which bans will be issued to contravening members.