Sign in to follow this  
Hama

Snc filed by seller and approved by BoB without consent of buyer

Hama    10
Hama

I won a bid on a cctv camera from Anita Liebenberg of CCTV LED SUPPLIERS. I received the item just to find that the charger does not fit the camera. She replied by sending me the tracking number. I referred her to my complaint and after a couple of days with out a word from Anita I gave her a negative rating. To my surprise I then received an email from Bob that a snc is filed, stating "Seller and Buyer agreed not to proceed with the sale"

I appealed with the above reasons. My last sentence read " I did not agree to cancel the order. Today I received a notice from BoB

BUYERS APPEAL ACCEPTED-NOBODY AT FAULT-BOTH SELLER AND BUYER AGREE TO CANCEL.

Is this a loophole by sellers to get rid of a negative rating?

qball    11
qball

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will be investigating this. SNC's are generated by sellers through the bidorbuy system.

Hama    10
Hama

Any news on the investigation qball? I still have an unusable camera and the seller walked away scot-free and without an explanation.

qball    11
qball

Investigation stake some time as we deal with hundreds of SNCs. I have sent an email to them and copied you on it. As soon as I have feedback I will let you know.

qball    11
qball

Hi Hama

We have retracted the SNC and re-instated the rating. I am still awaiting proper feedback from them.