Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

SOS!!!!!! What is going on here

Little Miss Muffet

SOS!! I have a listing that has sold 4 times on the crazy Wed to differant buyers.

ID 7132050

admin

Hi geewhizz,

You had the Quantity @ 4 and the Minimum Quantity per Buyer @ 1, resulting in 4 winners.

Little Miss Muffet
Hi geewhizz,

You had the Quantity @ 4 and the Minimum Quantity per Buyer @ 1, resulting in 4 winners.

I had this listed on the ordinary auctions as 1 cup and saucer with quantity as 4, then transferred it to the crazy Wed intending it to be sold as a lot but forgot to change the quantity.

Now I have some explaining to do. Why could it not just have been gremlins on Bob??:laugh::rolleyes:

Edited by geewhizz

admin

Good luck, maybe 3 of them will be understanding. I would give it to terrier10 as they did bid first and try to stop the other 3 from paying. Your decision.

Little Miss Muffet
Good luck, maybe 3 of them will be understanding. I would give it to terrier10 as they did bid first and try to stop the other 3 from paying. Your decision.

Were any of the users who were bidding and won wanting 4 of these cups and saucers??

Edited by geewhizz
fixed quote

admin
Were any of the users who were bidding wanting 4 of these cups and saucers??

and a free coffee pot :toung:

Little Miss Muffet
and a free coffee pot :toung:

Goodness!! How much thicker can I be?? What a stupid question.They were all expecting 4 cups and saucers not forgetting the coffee pot.

Getting my nickers in a knot over this.:oops::embarrest:

Edited by admin
fixed quote

admin

It was an honest mistake, refer them to this thread, maybe they will understand...