Sign in to follow this  
quickshopping

Usernames

quickshopping    10
quickshopping

Hi

Eish wasn't here for ages. I would like to know if a member may have more than one username/account. I think I read on the forum some where that it is allowed, if BoB know about it.

Thanks

Jakes

admin    0
admin

Hi jakes19,

Welcome back. ;)

Hi Guys

Right, we will allow users to have an additional account (only one additional account), but on the following basis:

1. Only Verified sellers with ratings over 95% positive are eligible (approval at our discretion)

2. You need to email communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za to request or apply for the additional account (we will need to know what the intended purpose of the account will be and the username you wish to use (Morne will manually vett it).

3. The second account will be afforded verified user status, but we reserve the right to withdraw this for whatever reason or if you contravene any bidorbuy rules.

4. If you do not apply via communitywatch, you may not create an additional account.

5. We reserve the right to decline any application if we deem fit.

6. You may not use the additional account to purchase or bid on your original user account (no shill bidding or buying from the other account)

7. Our decision on the application will be final and no discussion will be entered into thereafter.

8. Standard rules and terms of use apply to the second account.

9. You may not sell the same items/products as the first account.

Kind regards

Cuan

quickshopping    10
quickshopping

Thanks Admin for the quick reply and positive answer.

Will definitely be back more, sales is anyway very still.

Regaqrds

Jakes