Sign in to follow this  
mrmouse

Dislike Button

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Cant we get a dislike button,, its so much easier than replying to a thread!!!!:blink1:

rezizter    10
rezizter

Working on it, but just adding thanks and like. not crazy about a dislike button, as it may cause conflict and revenge dislikes would probably follow

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

will I also get a like button this time , I never had one before, made me feel left out .

TaLamia    11
TaLamia

I prefer seeing the positive promoted (likes) than to encourage malicious internet trolls with a dislike button. If I profoundly disagree with something I would take the time and try to make an intelligent comment as to why. Reducing our thoughts and opinions down to the click of single buttons diminishes them somewhat (in my opinion) and does not encourage healthy debate/exchanges.

amcintyre    10
amcintyre
Cant we get a dislike button,, its so much easier than replying to a thread!!!!:blink1:

Insert a jpg

dislike1.jpg.a8e48b5fba90794a9ae99eb99a3e1c79.jpg

Colin_P    10
Colin_P

I disagree with a dislike button.

It seems a little pointless to just dislike someone's post without explaining what it is that you disagree with and putting forward an alternative viewpoint. I agree that a dislike button is easier, but I'd rather have a discussion with people who are prepared to take the time to engage with the topic and with the other posters.

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Now thats a nice jpg

JANDS    10
JANDS

Some folks need a whole dismantle button.