Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Yahoo email problems??

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Anyone else having problems with yahoo emailing?

I have sent a number of emails today and some not reaching their destination,and i am also not receiving many emails either?

strange!!

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

anyone with info?i am losing lots of emails since last night,and its driving me mad?

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug

Thanx that explains my daughters frustrations ! Will let her know it wasn't her PC !

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Thanx that explains my daughters frustrations ! Will let her know it wasn't her PC !

HI,yes yahoo to yahoo addresses were very slow,delay of 20 minutes to 40 minutes,yahoo to other accounts were not getting through at all and some to me from other accounts did not reach me at all

no non -delivery notifications,just lost in cyber space

i dont know how many people it affected ,but this morning it seems fine again,was just frustrating cause some people may be waiting for replies form me and i have no idea they emailed me and vice versa,some i sent never reached them.

hope it stays normal now

neil

thanks admin

zerohour    11
zerohour
HI,yes yahoo to yahoo addresses were very slow,delay of 20 minutes to 40 minutes,yahoo to other accounts were not getting through at all and some to me from other accounts did not reach me at all

no non -delivery notifications,just lost in cyber space

i dont know how many people it affected ,but this morning it seems fine again,was just frustrating cause some people may be waiting for replies form me and i have no idea they emailed me and vice versa,some i sent never reached them.

hope it stays normal now

neil

thanks admin

Yahoo Mail accounts breached, number of affected users not disclosed

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-yahoo-mail-breach-number-users-not-disclosed-20140130,0,3294421.story

Edited by zerohour