Sign in to follow this  
gemadore

Q and A section giving contact details away

gemadore

Surely this is not permited by bidorbuy?

bidorbuy ID: 13560709

Q It this still available? - Asked by Shane_007 (1) 17 Jun 15:20 A yes it is please google my site and call me, or you can give me your number on here and i will call you? 17 Jun 15:43 Q Hi, Is the item available today for possible viewing and buying it?Please supply me with your physical adress. - Asked by Nzuzok43 (no ratings) 09 Jun 16:17 A yes all of that is possible, unfortunately due to the bid or buy rules i am not able to give out my address or number, but you can an i can contact you , or you can go to my website, just Google xxxxxxx and go onto my site there you will find my number, give me a call and we can make arrangements for viewing. kind regards. 09 Jun 16:39 Q Hi, pls send me your physical address. I would like to visit your store. - Asked by rakeshr (16 rating1.gif) 07 Jun 23:28 A hi i am an online store, work from home, send me your contact details and i will call you and arrange for you to view the item you would like to view ? 08 Jun 16:05 Q may i have the exact product identification, as in the type of samsung, its series or range, that sought of thing. - Asked by tmurrey (no ratings) 27 May 10:42 A yes not a problem, it is the series 4 Ps42a410, great plasma, i have two of my own. 28 May 10:11 Q Do you have a website where i can see all your products? UPDATED: 26 May 09:24 xxxxxxxxplease note that the m and w has been misplaced so u can get this - Asked by bkmashilo (13 rating1.gif) 26 May 07:55 A hi, sent you a mail, please confirm you received. kind Regards

qball

This is not permissable. Seller has been disabled for contravening our terms.

Kind regards

Cuan