Sign in to follow this  
jabberwocky

Suggestion

jabberwocky

I would like to have the option of more than one address. One for Post Office deliveries and another for courier deliveries at home or work.

qball

When you order, you have the ability to change the address for each order. Holding 2 addresses could lead to confusion and would rather let the buyer change the address physically to ensure the order is updated with the correct address.

bamboo_man

I have the same issue, and would also like one for post office and one for physical. Otherwise I must contact each buyer and explain the shortcomings of the postal service, which often frustrates them..

qball

We are not going to have 2 addresses on orders. Buyers can confirm the address details when they complete the order, or can change them to another address upon completing or checking out the order. The delivery address is included in your order email.

NooNooBug
We are not going to have 2 addresses on orders. Buyers can confirm the address details when they complete the order, or can change them to another address upon completing or checking out the order. The delivery address is included in your order email.

Exactly ! Once you have placed an order you are given the opportunity to change your shipping address, so surely by that stage you know you want to opt for the courier and so you can make the change ? I do it when buying books for my daughter, then just have to change the name & address for shipping, fairly straightforward.

admin

FYI - When changing the recipients postal address when confirming the order, does not change your address on your account, only for that particular order.