Sign in to follow this  
Ndlunkulu1

Purchase of Hygrometer/thermometer/clock

Ndlunkulu1    10
Ndlunkulu1

The above item arrived timeously and in good condition.

This was my first purchase through 'bidorbuy' and will be my last one, having paid over R 50 for postage which actually cost

R 21.50c.

jogesel    10
jogesel

Maybe the balance of the R 50 was used for packaging material and transport/petrol to and from the post office.

NooNooBug    10
NooNooBug
The above item arrived timeously and in good condition.

This was my first purchase through 'bidorbuy' and will be my last one, having paid over R 50 for postage which actually cost

R 21.50c.

As a buyer you agree to the postage as set out in the listing. If you felt it was too steep you should either query it BEFORE purchase or buy from another seller. Shipping costs are not limited to postage only, there are always other costs involved (packing material, petrol to Po etc). Avoid disappointment in future by READING the descriptions carefully and ASK questions if you are unsure or unhappy, then decide to buy or step away .

I have looked at the listing and to be honest I think their shipping IS high, therefore I would have either queried with them or reported to BoB, each listing has a "report a problem" button on the right hand side.

Edited by NooNooBug

qball    11
qball

I am sorry to hear that. We do allow some packaging costs to be included in the shipping charge. The shipping costs are displayed on the Shipping and Payment tab, and the seller does ask you to read them before placing a bid. Rather read the shipping charges first before placing bids as this will help in avoiding such situations. And when you check out, you are made aware of the charges and by agreeing to them you agree to the seller's terms of sale.