Sign in to follow this  
dominiquesonline

Bulk Price Editing

dominiquesonline

Is there any way to bulk edit prices? So that you can select a whole batch of items and change all their prices in one go (presuming the prices are the same of course)?

I am currently adjusting all my prices, and the slog of manually editing each one individually when you have 1000 listings is daunting.

If anyone knows a shortcut I am missing, please do tell. If not, this is perhaps something BOB could look into...? I am sure many sellers would be happy with a feature like this!

Thanks in advance!

dominiquesonline

That appears to be for renewing listings - is there anyway to edit already existing listings without re listing them? Or must they be re listed?

qball

Unfortunately not, especially if they are auctions and have bids on, this affects the sale contract. There are also too many things that can go wrong whilst listings are open, this has an affect on potential buyers and people "watching" your listings.

Xarchitex

Hi,

I'll maybe post its own thread on this later on, but what I do when I need to change anything bulk:

All my stock is on a Spreadsheet (Open Office)

I've programmed the Spreadsheet to translate all my items into a sheet that conforms to BoB's Bulk Upload Spreadsheet.

So I change whatever I need to change on my Spreadsheet.

Then I Bulk close all my listings.

And relist everything from scratch using the bulk upload function.

(Anybody want to buy my template? :P)