Sign in to follow this  
kevdougs20

seems like products sold on bidorbuy are rejected from the factories

kevdougs20    10
kevdougs20

Over Christmas period we purchased 3 products, all 3 are faulty and we are awaiting replies from seller to send back for a full refund.I am very unhappy, seems like products that are sold here were rejected from the factories and thus sold for a cheaper price here. I am also posting to Hello Peter as well. Anyone else experience anything alike?

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Keep in mind that bidorbuy is just a selling platform (like a shopping centre) and the individual stores or sellers are the ones that are supplying the goods. Therefore it would be unfair to complain to HelloPeter about bidorbuy considering they are not at fault, but only certain sellers are.

Contact the seller's directly about any concerns or issues, and if they are not responding or working on resolving the issue, then you can contact bidorbuy for further assistance or advice on the matter.

qball    11
qball

Please advise which 3 sellers you are referring? Please also note, many sellers take leave over this time and are not always contactable, we know this because we encounter the same issues when trying to contact them. Thank you.

Rambeo    10
Rambeo

kevdougs20 Interesting you've made 11 purchases in last 3 months. Have a rating of 2 and have dished out 3 negatives. 3 negatives to 3 different sellers who are not linked in anyway as they live in different provinces. I think uou're generalising, threats to Bidorbuy with Hellopeter cannot be substantiated see "Cali Craft and Gems " comments

. I'm thinking the problem lies elsewhere. I would suggest reading the knowledge base under the help tab to understand the hierachy of how BidorBuy works before making any further purchases.

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police

It's electronic products and all offered with warranties from the sellers; I don't think a factory rejected product will come with a warranty or guarantee. Factory faults do however occur, whether a product was purchased from a seller on BoB or an electronics store in the mall. Best is to take it up with the seller/s; all issues can be resolved in an amicable manner.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Welcome to the forum kevdougs20.

I think Cali Craft and Fashion Police have given you great advice.

Stay with the forum and, always, when you have a problem first try sorting it out by directing an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za.

There is no good reason to report Bid or Buy to hello peter or anywhere else, unless you have complaints about the service Bid or Buy offer. (I am a long-standing seller with good ratings and when you are buying, perhaps check out the seller's ratings before you bid or buy?)

Best of luck. You will find wonderful sellers abound on Bid or Buy.