Sign in to follow this  
babyface2

Item description not working

babyface2    10
babyface2

Why is the item description not working. Can not load images or do any typing there

Delicious    10
Delicious

I see one of my pics isn't showing on an item that was loaded same time as the rest of my listings. http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/130036124/Tan_coloured_thin_coat_good_for_office_Size_12.html ... it's hurting my brain ;)

Sort of off topic - if any BoB people are reading this please have a squiz at the below pointers for your iphone app :)

I've also found the iphone app to be a little glitchy. Selling item status for one, and if you look at too many items it kicks you out of the app. adding items via phone app could do with more photo functionality. :)

qball    11
qball
I see one of my pics isn't showing on an item that was loaded same time as the rest of my listings. http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/130036124/Tan_coloured_thin_coat_good_for_office_Size_12.html ... it's hurting my brain ;)

Sort of off topic - if any BoB people are reading this please have a squiz at the below pointers for your iphone app :)

I've also found the iphone app to be a little glitchy. Selling item status for one, and if you look at too many items it kicks you out of the app. adding items via phone app could do with more photo functionality. :)

When you created the description, you must click on source and then paste the contents into it. I have fixed it. But I see you have not loaded a thumbnail image for it.

qball    11
qball
Why is the item description not working. Can not load images or do any typing there

I have justed created a listing and all is working, what browser are you using? Can you supply screenshots of this?

Canil    10
Canil

Hi Babyface

I have the same problem if I try to load using Google Chrome but no problem if I revert to internet explorer. Hope this helps :)